OPTIMIZATION OF TIME FOR BUSINESS AND LEISURE
Business jets for companies
Tight schedules, multiple meetings, visits to multiple sites in a single day ... We allow businesswomen and men to optimize their time while using the safest and most comfortable method for their business trips.
Private jets for recreation
Ski weekend in Courchevel, gourmet getaway in Sardinia, lazing around in the Caribbean… Traveling in the comfort of a private jet will allow you to arrive at your destination with your friends and family stress-free, in complete safety, while preserving your life private.
WHY CHARTER YOUR PRIVATE FLIGHTS WITH ACS?
- Luxury and comfort: above all, flying should be a pleasure, and we do everything we can to make your experience on board the most comfortable and luxurious.
- Security and discretion: traveling with ACS guarantees you respect for your privacy, and we work closely with our staff to ensure your safety throughout your flight.
- Create your schedule: take you on a scheduled flight or arrange flights to suit your schedule - whatever your requirements, we'll charter the private jet that's right for you.
- Access to more airports: reach places that a regular flight does not serve: an isolated place or a locality closer to your final destination.
- Private terminals: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; our passengers can board until the last minute before take off.
- Global coverage: regardless of your place of departure or arrival, the ACS network of offices around the world allows you to benefit from excellent knowledge of local markets.
- Profitability: our purchasing power and our reputation allow us to find very competitive prices, in order to then offer you charter solutions at the best price on the market.
- Aircraft range: With access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different models, we can always provide you with the ideal aircraft for your requirements.
- Dedicated customer service representative: from the choice of on-board menu to changing last minute flights, your charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you at every stage of your request.
DO YOU NEED A PRICE ESTIMATE?
FAQ | PRIVATE JETS
HOW IS THE PROCESS OF CHARTERING AN AIRCRAFT WORK?
Once your request is sent, a business aviation consultant will take care of it. This expert will send you a quote for options from which you can choose. Each quote will include the different devices and airports that best suit your needs, as well as the reasons they were selected for you. If you wish to proceed to the next step, your consultant will then reserve the selected aircraft and send you all flight information, including terminal instructions and any other important information. This consultant will be your intermediary for all other questions about the flight. As soon as your request is sent, he or she becomes your single point of contact and remains at your disposal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (if he or she were to be absent, another expert will take charge of your file). If possible, he will also meet you at the airport to make sure everything goes as planned on the ground.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE PLANE TO CHARTER?
Your business aviation consultant will advise you (on a selection of aircraft) and provide you with a list of the aircraft best suited to your expectations. He will accompany you in your final decision. For more information, you can also consult our aircraft guide .
HOW MUCH LUGGAGE CAN I TAKE ON A PRIVATE JET?
You will be informed of the space available in the luggage compartment of the aircraft you have chosen. If you think you need more space, the option of a larger aircraft is always an option. Generally, you will have a lot more space than in an airliner. You might also need a larger luggage compartment if you are carrying golf clubs or skis. If you are traveling with a firearm, you will need to provide us with your license. Your weapon and your ammunition will have to be transported separately, knowing that the choice to accept or not the presence of a firearm on board will be up to the pilot.
HOW LONG BEFORE TAKEOFF SHOULD I GO TO THE AIRPORT?
When passing through private airports, you can check-in much later than with a scheduled flight. At some smaller airports , you can sometimes arrive 15 minutes before take-off time. In some cases, you may be taken directly to the take-off runway for boarding.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED CUSTOMER MANAGERS
- WITHOUT ENGAGEMENT
- 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24H / 24, 7J / 7