Legality and protection of privacy
Updated October 1, 2017
What are personal data?
Here are some examples of the types of personal data that ACS could collect and how it could be used:
What personal data can ACS request from me?
- When you choose to use an ACS service, purchase a product, contact us, or complete an online form, we may ask you for a variety of information. These may include, among others: your name, your postal address, your telephone number, your e-mail address, your credit / debit card number or even your bank details.
How will your personal data be used by ACS?
- The personal data that we collect allows us to send you information. We may contact you by post, phone, SMS or email to send you information about ACS, our business partners, our products and services, or events and promotional offers. If you wish to change the data we use or no longer wish to receive this information, you can notify us at any time by contacting us to update your preferences.
- We also use your personal data to help ACS create, develop, offer, manage, deliver and improve our products, services, content and personalized advertising messages, but also for loss prevention and the fight against fraud.
- We could use your personal data, including your date of birth, to verify your identity, facilitate your identification and define the services most suited to your situation.
- From time to time, we might use your personal data to send important messages, including information regarding purchases or changes to our terms and conditions and policies. As this information is essential for the success of your interactions with ACS, you are not authorized to refuse to receive this information.
- ACS and its equity-holding companies operate globally and can transfer data securely within and outside the EU, including for analytical purposes.
- We may also use your personal data for internal purposes, including auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services and methods of communicating with customers.
If you wish to change the data we use or no longer wish to receive this information, you can notify us at any time by contacting us to update your preferences .
When will ACS contact me?
- ACS may contact you in order to ensure the performance of any online service, activity or content to which you have subscribed, for example to secure payment for your charter, to offer you other services or improvements relating to your charter or to verify if you need our services.
- To respond to any message you send to us or respond to any comments or complaints you give us about ACS services.
- To invite you to take part in voluntary surveys regarding ACS.
- To notify you of any material changes to ACS policies and practices.
- To offer you products or services that may be of interest to you.
Messages can be sent as part of quarterly newsletters, Cloud magazine, ACS Flyer, or emails such as available empty flights or availability for airliner charter and aircraft charter. cargo planes. If you wish to change the data we use or no longer wish to receive this information, you can notify us at any time by contacting us to update your preferences .
How long will ACS keep my personal data?
We keep your personal data as long as it is useful and necessary for the smooth running of our operations. In addition, we may retain your personal data relating to old bookings to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect fees due, resolve disputes and issues, facilitate a possible investigation and take other authorized or required actions. by the national laws in force. Once your personal data is no longer of any use to us, we anonymize some for analytical purposes and dispose of the rest securely.
Will ACS share my personal data with a third party?
From time to time we may share certain personal information with our strategic partners who work with ACS to provide products and services, or who help ACS reach customers. For example, we could share your personal data with an airline in order to book a flight for you. ACS will never sell your personal information. We will share it only for the purpose of providing and improving our products, services and advertising messages; they will not be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes.
Can ACS disclose my personal data?
ACS may be compelled to disclose your personal information by virtue of a law, judicial process and / or a request by public or governmental authorities in your country of residence or in another country. We may also reveal some of your personal information if we believe it is necessary and appropriate for purposes of national security, maintenance of public order or any other matter of public importance. We may also disclose information about you if we believe such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our business or customers. In addition, in the event of a restructuring, merger or sale, we may disclose all of your personal information that we have to the relevant third party.
How do I know what information ACS has about me?
You can verify that your contact details and preferences are correct, complete and up to date by contacting us . Regarding other information at our disposal, we will provide you with access so that you can, among other things, ask us to correct erroneous data or to delete certain information if ACS is not obliged to keep it by law or to for legitimate business reasons.
For any access, correction and deletion request, please contact the Data Protection team .
Can I delete my data?
Yes. To do so, please contact your Data Protection team [email protected] Craftservice.com
Will ACS employees have access to my personal data?
How can I contact ACS?
If you wish to lodge a complaint about the way in which we use your personal data, please contact our Data Protection team first. We will then do our best to help you. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés - CNIL website: www.cnil.fr
The content of these pages is copyright © Air Craft Service. You may download to a local hard drive and print extracts from this website for your personal use. You can also recopy downloaded extracts for a non-profit purpose.
However, any reproduction, in part or in whole, of its content is prohibited except for personal use. Unless otherwise indicated, the content of this site may not be copied, incorporated or stored on any other website, electronic extraction system, publication or document of any other form (hard copy, electronic or otherwise). For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this website or part of this website is not permitted without prior authorization. However, you can freely create a link to any page on this site from your own website. Regardless of the foregoing, caching of this site is permitted for an information service provider acting in the ordinary course of business, as provided for by the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. All questions should be directed. to [email protected]
This website is a service of Air Craft Service. These pages contain general information only. Air Craft Service makes no warranty, and makes no commitment as to the content of this site (including, without limitation, the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of such content), or the content of any other site mentioned or accessible by hypertext link from this site (third party sites).
Air Craft Service does not endorse or endorse the content of any third party sites, and Air Craft Service does not accept any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, the liability arising from any allegation that the content of any third party site violates any law or the rights of any person or entity). Any questions should be directed to [email protected]
This website is a service of Air Craft Service. Office: Millbank House, 171-185 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6AP.
Mail: [email protected]
VAT number: GB 911 5797 15
Air Craft Service - ATOL number 10632.
A large number of flights and all-inclusive vacation packages (from this brochure) (on this site, as applicable) are financially protected by the ATOL program. But ATOL protection does not apply to all vacation or travel services featured (in this brochure / website). Please ask us to confirm the coverage that applies to your reservation. If you do not receive an ATOL certificate, it means that the reservation is not protected by ATOL. If you receive an ATOL certificate but not all of the items for your trip are listed, those items are not covered by ATOL. Please see your booking conditions for more details on this, or, for more information on financial protection and the ATOL certificate, see www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED CUSTOMER MANAGERS
- WITHOUT ENGAGEMENT
- 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24H / 24, 7J / 7