Boeing announced its top performing suppliers at the company’s 2022 Supplier of the Year event in Los Angeles, recognizing nine companies for proactively managing supply chain quality, readiness and health and fulfilling Boeing’s commitment to advancing global sustainability.
The award categories are: Supplier Diversity, Outstanding Performance, Alliance, Pathfinder, Supply Chain Visibility, Collaboration, Sustainability, Risk Management, and Support & Services. For the first time, a Sustainability Supplier of the Year was awarded to demonstrate the importance of collaboration in driving sustainability throughout the supply chain.
“Each Boeing Supplier of the Year has delivered impressive performance as our entire industry has worked together to provide stability in a challenging environment,” said William Ampofo, vice president of parts and distribution services and Supply Chain for Boeing Global Services and Chairman of Boeing’s Supply Chain Operations Council. . “They have done an outstanding job of maintaining our high standards – a focus on operational excellence, quality and reliability – which enable Boeing to continue to earn the trust of our stakeholders, customers and the flying public. “
The 2022 winners are:
* Supplier Diversity: Delaware Resource Group of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City
* Outstanding performance: GeoControl Systems, Inc., Houston, Texas
* Alliance Award: Tata Advanced Systems, Hyderabad, India
* Scout: Evergreen Aviation Technologies Corp., Taoyuan City, Taiwan
* Supply Chain Visibility Award: Cytec Engineered Materials (SOLVAY Group), Alpharetta, Ga.
* Collaboration: voestalpine Böhler Aerospace GmbH & Co., Kapfenberg, Austria
* Sustainability: Edison Energy, LLC, Irvine, CA.
* Risk management: RBC Bearings, Oxford, Conn.
* Support and Services: GXO Logistics, Greenwich, Conn.
Learn more about each supplier and their recognition at https://www.boeing.com/suppliers#/supplier-of-year.
Boeing works with nearly 11,000 active suppliers worldwide and spends approximately $37 billion on supplier payments each year.